School's Equality Objectives:
We aim to:
- provide a secure environment in which all our children can flourish, be healthy, stay safe, enjoy and achieve, make a positive contribution and enjoy economic well-being; ï‚·
- provide a learning environment where all individuals see themselves reflected and feel a sense of belonging; ï‚·
- prepare children for life in a diverse society in which children are able to see their place in the local, regional, national and international community. ï‚·
- include and value the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity; ï‚·
- provide positive non-stereotyping information about different groups of people regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age; ï‚·
- plan systematically to improve our understanding and promotion of diversity; ï‚·
- actively challenge discrimination and disadvantage; ï‚·
- make inclusion a thread which runs through all our activities.
For full details on our equality information, please see our 'Equality Information & Objective Statement' by clicking on the link below.