- parental guide - xbox360.pdf
- Facebook Check
- parental guide - xboxone.pdf
- Parental Guide - WiiU.pdf
- Parental Guides - Nintendo3DS.pdf
- Parental Guide - Apple.pdf
- Playstation - parental guide.pdf
- parental guide - xbox family.pdf
- Parental Guide - Nintendo Switch.pdf
With the growth of social media and on-line gaming, internet safety is becoming more and more important. Children can be subject to bullying or be vulnerable to sharing personal information when they are on-line. It is vital that children are made aware of how to deal with any concerns they come across when using the internet and how to keep themselves safe.
At Kirkstall St Stephen’s C of E Primary School, your child’s safety is very important to us. Because of this, we make sure that we thoroughly cover safety online in our computing curriculum. Children have online safety lessons where they learn how to be safe on-line, how to report anything that concerns them and how to be respectful on the internet. We also have a strong focus on cyber-bullying and how to report this.
In line with the National Curriculum , by the end of Y2, we will have taught children to: